商务英语口语900句Unit 30:技术引进的方式及费用

时间:2015-11-15   栏目:商务英语对话  点击:
Unit 30 技术引进的方式及费用
881.We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.
我们将在文件空运7天前告诉你重量、尺寸、箱子号码、图纸成本和其它的文件
882.Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.
图纸和技术文件将由挂号空邮寄给你
883.Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable .
技术移交的费用将会公平和合理
884.The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.
专利费不应高于国际标准费用
885.The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.
技术移交费应以版税方式支付
886.The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.
专利费应占产品总价值的15%
887.The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned our with transferred technology.
专利费计算应从产品净销售转到移交技术方面
888.You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.
你可以专业费方式支付进口的技术,而不是当初确定的支付方式
889.We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.
我们将支付你技术转移的制造产品零售价的8%
890.We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.
我们要求在转移技术协议上的签字上,你们将提供我们支付转移支付的银行保证
891.The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
因该目的产生的费用须由中方承担
892.We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我们将支付包括文件和技术转移的所有费用
893.We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
我们将支付专家服务费
894.We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
我们希望你方将继续无偿提供改良的技术
895.To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.
为帮助我们的合资企业,我们希望你方继续向我方提供先进的管理技能和技术
896.We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned wit