商务英语口语大全:汇款业务

时间:2015-05-08   栏目:商务英语对话  点击:

以下是无忧考整理的《商务英语口语大全:汇款业务》,希望大家喜欢!
1.惯用口语句子:

How much would you like to remit?
= How much do you want to send?
您想汇多少钱?
How much would you like to send to London?
您想往伦敦汇多少钱?
remit v. 汇款

Where would you like to remit it?
您想汇到哪里?
You'd like to send it to London, right?
您想汇到伦敦,是吗?
Whom do you want to remit it to?
您想汇给谁?

Which method of remittance would you like?
您想用什么汇款方式?
method n. 方式,方法
remittance n. 汇款,汇寄之款

You don't need telegraphic transfer.
您不需要采用电汇方式。
Do you want the money to go T/T, M/T or D/D?
您想用电汇、信汇还是票汇?
telegraphic a. 电报的,电信的
transfer n. & v. 转账汇款
T/T(telegraphic transfer)“电汇”(通过电报方式汇款)
M/T(mail transfer)“信汇”
D/D(demand draft)“票汇”

I suggest you remit the money by electronic funds transfer.
我建议您用电子(转账)汇款。
electronic a. 电子的
fund n. 资金
electronic funds transfer(简称EFT)“电子(转账)汇款”

It takes about two days.
大概要花两天时间。
It takes a week to arrive in Sydney.
汇到悉尼要一周时间。
The cost for a $2,000 remittance to Hongkong is $10.
汇款2000美元到香港的费用是10美元。
cost n. 费用,成本

Please fill out this remittance bill.
请填写这张汇款单。
Here is the money order. Please fill it out.
这是汇款单,请您填一下。
money order“汇款单”

Please write down the name and address of the beneficiary.
请填写收款人的名字和地址。
beneficiary n. 收款人

You may write a few words to the recipient In this blank if you like.
如果您愿意,您可以在这一空格中给收款人写几句话。
recipient n. 接受者,收款人

I'm sorry, sir, but your remittance hasn't reached us yet.
对不起,先生。您的汇款还没有到。
reach v. 到达

We have to deduct a charge from the remittance.
我们得从汇款里面扣除一笔手续费用。
deduct v. 扣除

We'll notify you as soon as your remittance comes.
您的汇款一到我们就通知您。
notify v. 通知,通报

We have a transfer of $500 from China for you.
有从中国给您汇来的500美元。
We have a remittance for you.
有您的汇款。

2.实用对话

Helping a Customer Send Money帮助顾客汇款

Customer: I want to send some money to London. Can I handle that?